Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
A review of WCC's environmental performance as
determined through its certified environmental management system
between April 1st 2019 and March 31st 2020
1) Supports the progress made on the Climate Change strategy with a new Solar Panel project approved by Corporate Board under the under the authorisation delegated to Chief Executive at a cost of £0.094m.
2) Approves the bids as detailed in section 2, amounting to £1.413m from the Sustaining Prevention Fund and £0.385m from the Commercial Fund.
3) Approves the bid as detailed in section 3.1 amounting to £0.250m from the Capital Investment Fund and agree to add this to the capital programme.
4) Notes the approval of Corporate Board for the remainder of the funding requested in bids detailed in Section 3 from the Covid-19 government grant funding.
5) Authorises the Strategic Directors to procure and enter any agreements to give effect to the above proposals on terms and conditions acceptable to the Strategic Director for Resources.
Report author: Julie Burton
Publication date: 11/12/2020
Date of decision: 10/12/2020
Decided at meeting: 10/12/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 18/12/2020