Decision Maker: Cabinet, County Council
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Report will present the findings of the public
consultation and will seek approval for the WFRS IRMP
That Cabinet recommends to Council:
1. Notes the outcome of the eight-week Draft Integrated Risk Management Plan (IRMP) 2020-2025 consultation process.
2. Approves the IRMP 2020 - 2025 and the proposals therein.
· Proposal 1 - Ensure our workforce and ethos reflect the diverse communities we serve
· Proposal 2 - Assess our capabilities to improve our ways of working in response to any future pandemics
· Proposal 3 - Assess our overall resource capacity to ensure our personnel and physical assets are in the right place and at the right time to deliver our statutory duties
· Proposal 4 - Develop further opportunities to support the wider community health outcomes and help to protect Social Care and the NHS
· Proposal 5 - Implement digital solutions to enhance our service delivery
3. Authorises the Cabinet to approve the annual action plans to deliver the IRMP.
Report author: Rosemarie Holme
Publication date: 12/02/2021
Date of decision: 11/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 11/02/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 20/02/2021