Decision Maker: Cabinet, County Council
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Update of Education Capital Programme
That Cabinet recommends to Council to:
1. Increase the Capital Programme allocation for Oakley Grove All through School by £6.000 million to £56.000 million to be funded from Department for Education Grant.
2. Increase the Capital Programme allocation from Stratford-upon-Avon High School by £2.2 million to £13.773 to be funded from the Department for Education grant
3. Add the scheme for refurbishment and remodelling of Shipston High School and the addition of a sports hall to the Capital Programme at a cost of £10.532 million funded by £10.023 million from the Department for Education grant and £0.509 million from developer contributions
1. Approves the addition to the capital programme of £2.361m funded from the Department for Education grant and developer contributions to deliver the remaining schemes outlined in Section 3 of the report.
2. Authorises, subject to Council’s agreement to the required addition to the capital programme, the Strategic Director for People, in consultation with the Portfolio Holder for Finance and Property, to invite tenders and enter into the appropriate contracts on terms and conditions considered acceptable to the Strategic Director for Resources.
Report author: Mary Gill
Publication date: 15/07/2022
Date of decision: 14/07/2022
Decided at meeting: 14/07/2022 - Cabinet